Lover of the sport of billiards, this time we bring you the widest variety of the best billiard balls you can find in the market — pool balls of the highest range and quality that is 100% original and at a reasonable price. No doubt you will enjoy playing with these professional pool balls, the hit with the cue is incredible; it will make your game improve considerably.
For those who wish to acquire a set of billiard balls to play and enjoy among friends at any time, it is recommended to know that many options and brands incorporate designs with different properties, prices, and quantity. Therefore, it would be appropriate to analyze the available alternatives and select those that are attractive and functional according to your requirements.
Best Billiard Balls According to Amazon
Best Billiard Balls/ Best Pool Balls in 2019
1) Aramith Billiard/Pool Balls, Complete 16 Ball Set [Expert’s Choice]
- Complete set of 16 balls includes 8 solids, 7 stripes and a cue ball; Each ball is regulations size, measuring 2-1/4" in diameter
- Crafted from the highest quality phenolic resin which provides exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- Phenolic resin is proven to last up-to 5 times longer than balls made of polymers or polyester
- Aramith billiard balls adhere to the most stringent specifications in the industry, ensuring superior playability and durability
- Designed with perfect roundness and balance, uniform weight and hardness, brilliant colors and a friction resistant roll; Ideal for billiard players of all skill levels
2) Iszy Billiards Pool Balls Set
- Grade A deluxe quality - 2 1/4" regulation size and weight
- Made of polyester resin - 6 ounce balls
- Art number style - Price shown is for full set of balls including cue ball
- Set comes boxed
3) GSE Games & Sports Expert Billiard Pool Ball Set
- Made from polyester resin which provides exceptional scratch and impact resistance. AAA Grade
- Each ball is precision engineered for perfect roundness and balance, ensuring superior playability and durability
- Each ball measure (2-1/4")57mm in diameter, and (5.9oz)168grams in weight
- Set includes 16 billiard balls, 7 striped balls, 7 solid colored balls, 1 black art numbered eight ball, and 1 white cue ball. The set comes cased in a box
- Great for game rooms, bars, sports match, leisure exercise, and players at all skill levels.
4) Super Aramith Tv Pro-Cup Pool Ball Set [For professionals]
5) Empire USA Deluxe Pool Ball Set
- Empire USA Billiard Pool Ball Set
- High grade poly resin
- Each Ball are Calibrated and Polished for Perfectionism
- Standard Size 2-1/4"
- Cue ball is included (Total of 16 balls)
6) JaperBees Billiard Ball Review
- Attention our ball is 3/4 Regulation Weight,weight difference is noticeable,DO NOT buy if you are a looking for a regulation billiard ball
- Pool Balls with Gorgeous Pearlscent Wet-look, More Fun for Recreation
- High Quality Resin Provides Super Bounce, Easier Jump-Shot and Excellent Durability, Good Choice for Trickshot
- One Ball One Centre, Perfect Roundness and Consistent Weight
- Standard Size 2-1/4" in Diameter,Complete Set of 16 Billiard Balls,Ideal for All Level Players
7) Aramith Continental 2 Pool Ball
- Complete set of 15 balls with cue ball
- Made of premier phenolic resin
- Colored numerals on white or inner stripe
8) Diamond Billiards Cyclop Pool Balls
- Phenolic Resin Balls
- 2 1/4" Tournament Size
- Recognized worldwide for premium quality and roll
- Perfectly balanced for tournament play
9) Viper Billiard Master Billiard/Pool Balls, Complete 16 Ball Set
- Complete set of 16 billiard balls
- Includes solid balls (numbers 1-7), striped balls (numbers 9-15), an 8 ball, and a cue ball
- Each billiard ball measures 2-1/4 inches in diameter, consistent with American style play
- Designed for maximum play consistency
10) Felson Billiard Supplies Precision Engineered Billiard Balls
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: The Felson Billiard Supply Precision Engineered Billiard Balls have been designed to hold their roundness game after game so you can focus on winning the round
- CLASSICALLY INSPIRED DESIGN: Each set has been inspired by classically designed pool sets to take you back to the way they used to play
- GET STARTED TODAY: You can start playing straight away. Included in the package is everything you need to get started; 7 striped balls, 7 solid balls, a white cue and a black 8 eight ball
- PRECISION ENGINEERED BALLS: The precision engineered pool balls are regulation sized so you can enjoy the real experience when playing
- TOURNAMENT READY: Take these balls to the pool hall, tournaments, or for home use. Great for practice and professional play
11) Imperial Officially Licensed NFL Home vs. Away Billiard Balls [
- Take your game to the next level from the comfort of your own home with the officially licensed NFL home and away billiard and pool balls
- Graphics are digitally reproduced to ensure your team's logo looks great; Balls painted with home and away team colors
- Made from A Grade polyester resin, billiard/pool balls are engineered to resist chipping and cracking; NFL logo is featured on the cue ball
- Balls are made to be regulation weight and size and feature your favorite team's logo instead of numbers
- Unique take on the game of 8-Ball is sure to be enjoyed by friends and family, and will be the most fun you will have in your fan cave besides watching the game
Read more – Best Pool Cues of 2019
Beyond that some billiard balls are excellent and cheap, you should consider the sport for which you are acquiring them. There are several games that you can practice with these balls, from billiard snooker, to French or American, also known as pool. Hence, the size, quantity, and color vary according to the specific modality you wish to play, but almost all can be practiced in the same tables.
Standard billiards are one of the most popular and are also known as French billiards or carom, as only three balls of specific colors are used: yellow, red, and white. In this sport, the tables must have the holes closed.
In the American pool, which is also known as pool, you must use a higher number of balls, being approximate of 22, with specific colors, knowing that between them, there is a single white ball of higher weight and a black ball number eight. Therefore, before buying at random, you must analyze the modality and, according to that, buy the ones you need.
Size and weight
Billiard balls are available in various sizes and weights, being suitable for different purposes. Therefore, before selecting a random option, it is necessary to consider its size.
When making a comparison of billiard balls, you must include the dimensions and the utility that you will give them since if it is games for entertainment, there are no significant drawbacks. Still, if they are balls that will be used for official professional type tournaments, they must have a diameter of approximately 6.15 cm. If the balls are for billiard, they must have a diameter of about 5.7 cm, being a little smaller.
In addition to the French and the pool, there is also the snooker, for which even smaller balls measuring 5.25 cm are used. Also, its weight varies between 156 and 170 grams, but you must remember that in the same set, there can be no excessive weight difference between one ball and another since part of the essence of the game is based on the balls have a weight uniform. These are usually those used for championships and world tournaments.
If you wonder how much billiard balls cost, you should consider what materials the manufacturer used to make the product, since this could be an indicator not only of the cost but also of the quality, strength, and durability of the balls.
Formerly, billiard balls were made of ivory, material from the tusks of elephants. Hence they are no longer used. A few manufactured with this material have been left to be used as collectibles since they are no longer manufactured.
Billiards is a sport that requires hitting balls with force, so these must bear the blows and rebounds. Therefore, they must have a high level of strength and hardness. The vast majority of spherical models are made of synthetic materials and compounds, but the difference lies in the quality and density of the plastic.
The most popular and highest quality balls are made from resin and polymers. The phenolic resin converts the spherical into a solid ball, capable of withstanding all kinds of impacts, and even the best models are capable of supporting up to 4 tons of force.
The colors and numbers of the best balls are not painted, nor are they superficial, but they are part of the structure because they are embedded. In this way, the balls do not peel, and they only wear out slowly. Other lower category models are made of small resistance plastic and are usually painted, so their price is lower.
Quantity and presentation
If you are going to buy some billiard balls, you should know that there are different presentations. In the market, you can get from three balls for American billiards to presentations with 16 units of spherical of a different color, but some performances include a more considerable amount. Generally, the spherical ones come in a cardboard box where they can be stored to keep them organized. The colors tend to be conventional and classic sports, but some designs are more striking and incorporate other versatile tones.
What is the price of billiard balls?
The sales of the best pool balls for this game have skyrocketed. Now there are many prices, and everything depends on the material and the brand of these. The values can be between $20 and $50 and even in some cases can exceed $500
But do not worry, we’ll help you get the best game of balls and billiards that fits your tastes and your current budget. Now, for you to have a clear idea, we show you the most sold and cheap pool balls that we have for sale.
Best selling pool billiard balls
When you see some pool balls for sale, you should take your chance to get them. If some colored balls for this game are the most sold means that they are causing an impact in the game world of the pool, and they may run out as quickly as possible.
If you are a great collector, you can not stay without one of these. We offer you the top 3 of the best-selling billiard balls.
Cheap pool balls
If you want to save some money because you are starting to create a large collection of this product. Then we recommend that you buy some cheap pool balls, that is, they are on sale. We offer you the top 3 of the cheapest pool balls.
How to know if my pool balls are original?
The fact of wanting to save some money does not mean that you go to the corner store to buy fake pool balls. Remember that extremely cheap is expensive, over time, these fakes are damaged, deteriorating both the material and the color.
As you have seen in the images and characteristics of the billiard balls, they have a wholly defined style. The advantages we offer you in the products is that they are 100% original. They are made from the best materials that are tough and durable with bright, bold colors and designs that meet your expectations.
Reviews of pool balls
Now we invite you to review the following pool ball reviews that we have for sale. To analyze its characteristics, prices, dimensions, designs, materials, weights, etc.
What are billiard balls made of?
Surely at some point, you’ve wondered how billiard balls are made. The materials with which we elaborate the ones that we have in our catalog (those of the best manufacturers) are of supreme quality.
Good players know that starting with a bulky and unreliable billiard ball material is synonymous with reduced accuracy in hitting and short-lived balls.
- At first, the billiard balls were made with ivory. Nowadays, they are manufactured with bakelite. Thanks to this material, ball manufacturers can achieve a spherical product. The previous billiard balls made of ivory did not offer the same degree of homogeneity. Like the fixed classic phone models we had at home, billiard balls also evolve.
- The phenolic resin (Bakelite) is very resistant to heat and impacts. It was not the same as the first substitute for ivory, nitrocellulose. This material could explode with a sharp blow.
- The evolution of the materials with which the billiard balls are made has made the production of billiard balls much more respectful of the environment. Unfortunately, when the balls were made with ivory, with one canine, you could not get more than four balls.
- Billiard lovers can buy cheap billiard balls. The constant researches in materials make it possible that we have affordable balls at a price, durable and resistant as rocks; A standard billiard ball model is capable of supporting up to 5 tons.
Below we detail the main characteristics of Bakelite, which is the material from which the billiard balls are made:
- Heat resistance.
- Very economical
- The circumference of the ball is perfectly spherical.
- High shock resistance
- It supports dirt more.
How much does a billiard ball weigh?
Another concern that goes around the mind of the players is how much does a billiard ball weigh? And the answer is the following.
The weight of the pool balls is between 156 and 170 grams, but in a game, the difference between the heaviest and the lightest must not exceed 2 grams.
How many balls does the pool have?
If you are starting in the pool world, one of the most frequent questions can be: How many billiard balls are there?
Billiard balls have 16 of these spheres, of which 15 are part of the direct game, and one that is the white is used to start the game.
Cool! Now you know how many balls the pool has.
How to use billiard balls
Billiards is a sport that can be very entertaining and test the concentration and pulse skills of those who decide to practice it. But as in all games, it is essential to know some aspects related to their crucial accessories so that they are always ready and efficient. Then we will talk more about the use of billiard balls.
Keep billiard balls clean
Due to chalk and other factors, it is normal for billiard balls to lose their shine over time, so it is necessary that from time to time, we dedicate a moment to maintain them, with which we often get them to look like new. There are machines on the market specifically designed to fulfill this function, but if you do not have one, you can resort to the following method.
The balls are made of a specialized resin that is not porous, so a bit of dirt can be removed with relative ease using a water solution, which does not have too many minerals and dish soap. If your balls are a little yellowish, you can add a little liquid bleach to the mix. Place this solution in a spray and on a towel apply to the balls. Allow the cleaning agents of the solution to act and then rinse them with water and then dry carefully.
Evaluate if it is necessary to polish them
If it has been a long time since you cleaned the pool balls, it is possible that the remains do not come out with only soapy water and cleaning spray. In these cases, have a little solvent paint or thinner, dry cloths, and a product that works as a polish, such as special waxes to polish cars. You can also put some gloves on to prevent the thinner from damaging your hands.
Proceed to moisten a cloth in a thinner, now wrap the billiard ball in the cloth and rub its surface until all the chalk remains are removed from it. You will notice that it is slightly opaque, but do not worry.
Subsequently, moisten another cloth in wax to polish and as you did with the cloth with thinner, place the ball inside and begin to rub all over the surface. If you wish, you can leave the ball with the product for a few minutes or go directly to remove the polish with another dry cloth. As with cars, you must rub the surface of the billiard ball with intensity and speed to make it shine.
Save your billiard balls
Although the material from which billiard balls are made can be sturdy, they require minimal care. When you are not using your balls, it is best not to leave them exposed to light, instead keep your case or acquire one, so you can place them inside. In this way, you will prevent more dirt from being deposited on them and from being damaged by some climatic agents.