Don’t you want to catch the comments from viewers “Great job on that shot, man, you hit it out of the park. Well, this amazing and artistically crafted KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip is designed to provide control and professional-feeling in your pool game. Featuring the crystal clear look, it gives a profound complacent effect that soothes your gameplay. Available in medium, soft and super soft sizes, this vegetable-tanned leather tip is durable and perfect for pros or young pool players.
Kamui Tips Review
Considering to improve your gameplay, thinking to hilt the geometrically accurate shot, why not select a piece of proper game equipment starting with the right pool cue tip. The ball is in your court whether you want to change the cue tip of your cue with standard or with the tip, which is having some extraordinary features. Look no further! You’ve landed at the right place, the KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip.
- Humidity resistance. KAMUI tips are made of high-quality leather. As the leather tends to absorb moisture, the selected leather undergoes explicitly a process called “vegetable-tanning” to get the optimum performance. The process is handled by the best tanners in the leather industry. The outcome of this process is durable leather, which can withstand environmental effects such as humidity.
- Enhance elasticity and durability. With the advantage of special treatment of the vegetable tanned leather, KAMUI tips maintain high flexibility and strength in all seasons, even in high moist environments. Due to increased elasticity, the KAMUI tip can provide more impact spin to the cue ball with less force for accurate pool shots.
- High bounce force. The KAMUI black tips provide high bounce force when the tip impacts a cue ball with great speed. Due to this higher force, your pool cue tip can have more contact with the cue ball, ultimately achieving the more spin.
- Flatness. The flat surface of the tips helps in easy installation. The bottom layer need not require any sanding procedure. Due to the flat surface of the tip, the glue is absorbed down to the bottom layers; thus, reliability is further increased. It is recommended to use liquid base glue to get the most out adhesion of the cue tip with the pool cue. Try to avoid gel type glue as it takes a longer time to dry; also, it has a weak bonding effect.
- Diverse hardness ranges. The KAMUI tips come in four different hardness ranges, namely Soft (S), super soft (SS), Medium (M), and Hard (H). The type of hardness is printed on the KAMUI tips. Being a masterpiece of the KAMUI, this technique prevents unlawful duplication of the KAMUI tips. The selection of these tips depends on your gameplay style.
- Soft or super-soft KAMUI tips. With the ability to absorb more energy, these tips cause to stay on the cue ball and eventually provide more spin. Due to the absorption of impact, these tips have a mushrooming effect and require more maintenance or frequent replacement than a harder tip. Although the price tag of softer tips is a little bit high, nevertheless, it’s the perfect choice for those who want extra spin of the cue ball.
- Medium KAMUI tips. Widely used type of cue tip by most pool players. They are specifically crafted to provide extra control, reliability, and durability. With the advantage of maximum humidity resistance, this cue tip maintains uniform shape, elasticity, and chalk absorption. Medium tips do provide a higher spin effect, yet they do not get misshaped as compared to the softer tips.
- Hard KAMUI tips. Designed to last longer and play more consistently, these KAMUI tips absorb less energy, thus requires less maintenance. These tips do not get misshaped as quickly. However, this type of cue tips is more likely to result in miscues.
- Intense contact with the cue. Chances to hit or miss the shot depends on the connection of the cue tip with the cue ball. The right type, quality, and size of the cue tip can make a difference. The KAMUI tip requires a nominal amount of glue for installation for desired cue performance.
- Strict quality control. To be the best brand in the industry, the vegetable-tanned leather used for the manufacturing of the KAMUI tip undergoes a rigorous quality control process that is controlled by a well-trained craftsman.
Pros and Cons of KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip
The selection of the right pool cue tip is sometimes extremely confusing for some players. Although the KAMUI is striving hard to get the memorable experience of each shot, yet, it all depends on your mood and style to select the desired pool cue tip.
- KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip offers exceptionally consistent performance.
- KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip is crafted with high-quality vegetable-tanned leather, which offers resistance against humidity.
- The KAMUI black tips provide high bounce force when the tip impacts a cue ball with great speed. This style is truly a favorite and loved by many pool players.
- As the KAMUI black tips have a flat surface, the installation process is easy and does not require any special tools.
- The glue or adhesive with which the KAMUI tip is attached gets soft over high temperature, typically 60 Celsius. Although this temperature is not environmental, however, due to friction heat, it can cause this effect.
- The price tag of the KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip is high. Due to the low budget, some young players avoid buying it and go for cheap cue tips.
- The softer KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tips tend to misshaped frequently and require more maintenance than harder tips.
Why should I buy KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tips?
The option to buy KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tips s has many reasons as compared to other manufactures. Cutting edge technology to provide consistent performance. The flat surface of the tip help in easy installation.
Why are the KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tips so costly?
These tips are made out of premium leather and specially tanned, this is the reason for being very costly.
Should I need special tools to replace the pool cue tip?
No, KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tips doesn’t require any tools for installation and are easy to install.
Which cue tip is best for me?
Well, it all depends on your personal preference. Just look at the tour gameplay style.
KAMUI is one of the top manufacturers for billiard and pool equipment in the world. The unique manufacturing process and cutting edge technology of KAMUI Clear Black Cue Tip results in enhance Stability and Reliability without any deflection. With the improvement of multilayer leather, these KAMUI tips offer maximum humidity resistance. Remarkably crafted, these are great tips as they hold chalk very well. With appropriate care, these tips can be used for a longer time.
Players who put their heart and soul into and have a passion for English shot, these tips are the ultimate choice for them as they offer high bouncing force generated when a tip impacts the cue ball with the speed of acceleration.